NMRTC Beaufort’s award-winning Health Promotion Department helps maintain a healthy and fit force by encouraging a culture of healthy lifestyles. Health Promotion staff works hard to ensure that Sailors, civilian staff, and NHB beneficiaries have access to a variety of tools, classes, information, and resources they need to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The Following Programs Are Currently Available:
- Tobacco Cessation Group and Individual Counseling (Open To All Beneficiaries)
- ShipShape (Open To All Beneficiaries, Registration Required)
- Individual Fitness Evaluations and Equipment Orientations (Open to All Beneficiaries, By Appointment)
- Nutrition and Weight Management (Open to All Beneficiaries, By Appointment)
- Fitness Center (Only Available to Active Duty Navy, NMRTC and NMRTU Employees)